Researcher Plot Technician

Job number: 351799

The Research Plot Technician position is a 100% full time, continuing position at the Northwest Research and Outreach Center located in Crookston. In this position a person will have the ability to work in small plot research with a variety of crops and researchers. All applicants must meet the required qualifications to be considered for the position; however training will be provided in areas where needed. View the full Researcher Plot Technician position and apply. 

Contact Michael Leiseth at 218.281.8622 or email at [email protected] with questions about the position. 

Scientific Information Technology Specialist  

Job number: 346677

The position is full-time 12-month located at the NWROC in Crookston. It is innovative and multi-faceted in its scope with focus on 1) Support aggregation and oversight of innovative data uses for the Research and Outreach Center (ROC) system; 2) Support and coordinate technological aspects of all ROC MESONET weather stations and IT systems 3) Provide IT support for the Northwest Research and Outreach Center. The position reports to the ROC Systems Operations Manager. View the full Scientific Information Technology Specialist position and apply. 

Summer Field Technicians

NWROC is looking for persons 16 years and older to work alongside top class scientists and with their agricultural projects. Utilize the latest field & lab equipment. We are currently hiring in the following areas: 

Work with pride during the months of June, July, and August with little to no weekends, 8am-4:30pm. This type of work looks great on a resume for college or applying for another job! Download the application form (PDF).

The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.